Friday, May 29

Have you "Shopkicked" lately?


How awesome is it just to walk in a store and earn some points towards gift cards?

Recently, I downloaded the Shopkick app on my cell phone.  I was a little skeptical at first but after a few minutes I was on my way to earning a gift card of my choosing.  All you do is download the Shopkick app and follow some simple registration instructions to start earning  points.  Just make sure you allow location services when it pops up on your phone.  

When I walk into a participating store, I open the Shopkick app and it registers that I am in the store and gives me the points that particular store is earning for walkins that day.  You can also use the app to scan particular items throughout the store to earn even more points.  I told my husband about the Shopkick app and now both of us get the points when we go places.  Double the points are always better😀. ChaChing!  

Just click on my referral link to starting earning your gift cards today http://get.shopkick.com/ginger51311 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Read the Latest, Breaking and Hot Urdu News about Politics, Sports, Technology and Health from Pakistan and around the world

Urdu News Pakistan roznamaurdu

Unknown said...

I would like to say thank for sharing this great article.

rehausser les seins

Unknown said...

Such cool creations and talent!
soutiens-gorge adhésif

Unknown said...


Bureaulampen Kopen | Uw bureau is niet compleet zonder een mooie bureaulamp. Grote selectie. Lage prijzen. Klik hier!
bureaulamp